Our Corporate and Commercial Solicitors, headed up by Partner Andrew Best, deliver an individually tailored, commercially focused and practical service to help you achieve your goals.
Your commercial contracts can be the most valuable part of your business. Our team is here to help you protect this valuable asset in documents bespoke to you and your business.
Our team will visit you on site and ensure that we have a clear understanding of your commercial objectives in order to provide you with a service that fits your business and your aspirations.
We can help you structure and run your business to match your goals and objectives.
Our solicitors can help you with:
- Corporate Restructure and Company Formation
- Share Buybacks
- Articles of Association
- Directors and Shareholders Meetings
- Statutory Registers
- Share Issue
- Share Option Agreements
- A Company’s Purchase of its Own Shares
- The Reorganisation of Share Capital
- Creation of Employee Share Schemes (CSOP’s, EMI’s, SAYE, and EBT’s)
- Increases or Reduction of Share Capital
- Creation of New Classes of Shares
- Minority Shareholders Protection and Rights
For more details on how we can support you or your business, contact our Corporate and Commercial Law team today.
Your Corporate Law and Commercial Agreements Team
- What are the intestacy rules?What happens if you die without a will?
- Expanding Law Firm set to open new office in Mexborough, South YorkshireDoncaster and Lincolnshire based HSR LAW Solicitors has expanded its team and opened a new office in Mexborough, South Yorkshire on 9 May.
- HSR Law Solicitors Mexborough OfficeHSR Law Solicitors opened an office at 5-9 West Street, Mexborough on 9 May 2022.
- Rachel HailstoneWe have some exciting news to share. Rachel Hailstone a Partner and conveyancing solicitor has moved to our Epworth Office to lead the expansion of our property team in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
- Natalie WrightHSR Law Solicitors are thrilled to welcome Solicitor Natalie Wright to our Gainsborough Office and to our Private Client Team.
- Katie AllwoodHSR Law Solicitors are pleased to announce that solicitor Katie Allwood has been promoted to the role of Head of Private Client.