Ensuring your business leases are adequate and fit for purpose has never been more important.
We can advise you on:
- Drafting and reviewing leases in line with your personal/commercial requirements
- Lease terms, including break clauses for landlords and tenants
- Break clauses
- Stamp Duty Land Tax on leases
- Lease renewals
- Varying the terms of a lease
- Applying for (and opposing) a lease renewal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Advising you on breaches of landlord and/or tenant covenants
- Applying for/ granting consent from the landlord
- Advising you on dilapidations under a lease
- Advising you on non-payment of rent consequences under a lease
- Dealing with court proceedings for evictions
For more details on how we can support you or your business, contact our Commercial Property team today.