Whether you require assistance with a personal or business dispute is here to help.
We provide expert advice and guidance to help you achieve your desired outcomes in an efficient and practical way.
We can help you with:
- Court Claims
- Boundary Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Farming and Agricultural Disputes
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Debt Recovery and Enforcing Judgments
- Neighbour Disputes
- Housing Law – Adverse Possession, Landlord/Tenant Matters and Eviction
- Contractual Disputes
- Inheritance Act Disputes
Our Litigation team works closely with our Commercial, Probate and Agricultural Solicitors to ensure that you receive an exceptional service, tailored to your individual circumstances.
For more details on how we can assist you or your business, contact our Litigation team today.
Your Dispute Resolution Team
- What are the intestacy rules?What happens if you die without a will?
- Expanding Law Firm set to open new office in Mexborough, South YorkshireDoncaster and Lincolnshire based HSR LAW Solicitors has expanded its team and opened a new office in Mexborough, South Yorkshire on 9 May.
- HSR Law Solicitors Mexborough OfficeHSR Law Solicitors opened an office at 5-9 West Street, Mexborough on 9 May 2022.
- Rachel HailstoneWe have some exciting news to share. Rachel Hailstone a Partner and conveyancing solicitor has moved to our Epworth Office to lead the expansion of our property team in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
- Natalie WrightHSR Law Solicitors are thrilled to welcome Solicitor Natalie Wright to our Gainsborough Office and to our Private Client Team.
- Katie AllwoodHSR Law Solicitors are pleased to announce that solicitor Katie Allwood has been promoted to the role of Head of Private Client.