HSR LAW strives for excellence in all that we do, putting the client first and providing clear, tangible results. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships with our clients, and other local businesses.
We provide an exciting, flexible, and dynamic working environment with excellent prospects for promotion and advancement.
We currently have a vacancy for a post completion clerk, please email your CV and interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based at our Doncaster office and salary to be discussed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide administrative support to the Residential Conveyancing Team through post completion duties.
Duties to include:-
• Finalisying completion statements and sending out invoices, completion statements and completion letters to clients.
• Paying final disbursements such as referral fees, monies due clients and other third parties.
• Sending out deeds and closing sales files.
• Preparing and submitting applications for registration of re-mortgages, purchases, transfers of equity etc at the Land Registry via the online portal.
• SDLT Returns.
• Companies House Legal Charge Registrations.
• Where applicable putting Indemnity Policies in place.
• Dealing with Requisitions received from the Land Registry.
• Diarising and keeping OS1s in place.
• Serving Notices on Landlords / Managing Agents and dealing with Deeds of Covenants.
• Updating LMS and Lender Exchange as to the progress of registrations.
• Once registration has been completed, sending deeds and relevant documents to clients.
• Sending documents as per the CML Handbook to Lenders.
• Preparing files for closure – ensuring client and office financial ledgers are clear / balanced.
• Keeping clients / fee earners / lenders up to date via email, telephone and letter.