Trusts can be used to ensure assets are passed onto certain family members, possibly as part of inheritance tax planning. Our specialist team can advise as to whether a trust is appropriate and deal with the administration of trusts.
When someone close to you dies, somebody has to deal with their estate which involves collecting money owed, settling debts and dividing the estate among the beneficiaries.
Our experienced team administers the estates of deceased persons with sympathy and efficiency. You will have a single point of contact who will be on hand to provide guidance on the process and answer any questions you may have.
To find out how we can support you and your family, contact our team today.
- What are the intestacy rules?What happens if you die without a will?
- Expanding Law Firm set to open new office in Mexborough, South YorkshireDoncaster and Lincolnshire based HSR LAW Solicitors has expanded its team and opened a new office in Mexborough, South Yorkshire on 9 May.
- HSR Law Solicitors Mexborough OfficeHSR Law Solicitors opened an office at 5-9 West Street, Mexborough on 9 May 2022.
- Rachel HailstoneWe have some exciting news to share. Rachel Hailstone a Partner and conveyancing solicitor has moved to our Epworth Office to lead the expansion of our property team in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
- Natalie WrightHSR Law Solicitors are thrilled to welcome Solicitor Natalie Wright to our Gainsborough Office and to our Private Client Team.
- Katie AllwoodHSR Law Solicitors are pleased to announce that solicitor Katie Allwood has been promoted to the role of Head of Private Client.