If you are buying property, selling property, leasing property, financing property development or otherwise, our Commercial Property team is here to help.
Whether you require assistance with a single transaction or continuing advice and support to manage your property portfolio, HSR LAW provide an individually tailored, outcome oriented and professional service.
Our specialist team of Commercial Property Solicitors which is Headed by our Melissa Squires will take the time to understand your needs to ensure that you receive the best ongoing advice and support to meet your commercial objectives.
We act for Lenders, Landlords, Tenants and and businesses so we have experience of all aspects of the transaction and each of their individual requirements, goals and needs.
We can help you with:
- Business Leases
- Commercial Property Sales and Purchases
- Development Site Acquisitions and Disposals
- Option, Overage and Wayleave Agreements
- Personal Guarantees
- Property Portfolio Management
We have strong, proven experience in handling large and complex property acquisitions.
For more details on how we can support you or your business, contact our Commercial Property team today on 01302 347800.
Your Commercial Property and Real Estate Team
- What are the intestacy rules?What happens if you die without a will?
- Expanding Law Firm set to open new office in Mexborough, South YorkshireDoncaster and Lincolnshire based HSR LAW Solicitors has expanded its team and opened a new office in Mexborough, South Yorkshire on 9 May.
- HSR Law Solicitors Mexborough OfficeHSR Law Solicitors opened an office at 5-9 West Street, Mexborough on 9 May 2022.
- Rachel HailstoneWe have some exciting news to share. Rachel Hailstone a Partner and conveyancing solicitor has moved to our Epworth Office to lead the expansion of our property team in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
- Natalie WrightHSR Law Solicitors are thrilled to welcome Solicitor Natalie Wright to our Gainsborough Office and to our Private Client Team.
- Katie AllwoodHSR Law Solicitors are pleased to announce that solicitor Katie Allwood has been promoted to the role of Head of Private Client.