At HSR LAW we provide specialist advice and services offering practical and commercial advice to farming businesses and land owners.
Our team of Agricultural Solicitors have an in depth understanding of the issues farmers and land owners face. We can help you with:
- Estate and Succession Planning for Farmers, Landowners and Agricultural Businesses
- Buying and Selling Farms and Agricultural Property
- Farm Business Tenancies (FBT)
- Farming Partnership Agreements
- Mergers and De-mergers
- Boundary Disputes
- Rights of Way Issues
- Inheritance Tax
HSR LAW has an office in Epworth on the Isle of Axholme which is home to the original historic tithe maps of the Isle. We are uniquely positioned to provide expert advice on matters relating to the Isle of Axholme borough property.
For more details on how we can support you or your business, contact our Agriculture team today.
Your Agriculture Team
- What are the intestacy rules?What happens if you die without a will?
- Expanding Law Firm set to open new office in Mexborough, South YorkshireDoncaster and Lincolnshire based HSR LAW Solicitors has expanded its team and opened a new office in Mexborough, South Yorkshire on 9 May.
- HSR Law Solicitors Mexborough OfficeHSR Law Solicitors opened an office at 5-9 West Street, Mexborough on 9 May 2022.
- Rachel HailstoneWe have some exciting news to share. Rachel Hailstone a Partner and conveyancing solicitor has moved to our Epworth Office to lead the expansion of our property team in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
- Natalie WrightHSR Law Solicitors are thrilled to welcome Solicitor Natalie Wright to our Gainsborough Office and to our Private Client Team.
- Katie AllwoodHSR Law Solicitors are pleased to announce that solicitor Katie Allwood has been promoted to the role of Head of Private Client.