Buying or selling high value residential property can be stressful at the best of times. We understand that communication is key to ensuring all parties know what needs to happen, why it is happening and when it needs to be done by.
Our experienced lawyers will navigate you through the oceans of legal jargon that often accompany high value property transactions, whilst providing you with expert legal advice. We know what to do and we do it well. This is one of the reasons we receive the majority of our work from repeat clients and referrals.
We can assist you with:
- Acquiring or disposing of leasehold and/or freehold interests
- High value transactions in the London market
- High value transactions incorporating registered and unregistered land
- Advising you on freehold and leasehold covenants
- Advising you on residential lease renewals and the statutory mechanisms at your disposal
- Drafting bespoke easements to suit your needs
- Drafting bespoke option agreements to suit your needs
- Stamp Duty Land Tax on ‘additional’ properties
- Acquiring or disposing of development land
For more details on how we can support you or your business with high value residential property matters, contact our Commercial Property team today.