DONCASTER • GAINSBOROUGH • EPWORTH
Your Agriculture Team
Alayne is an Agricultural Lawyer with over 20 years’ experience. Alayne keeps a closed flock of sheep in North Lincolnshire.
Alayne can help you with:
- Buying and selling Farms, Land and Rural Property
- Unregistered land and First Registrations
- Agricultural Tenancies (AHA and FBT)
- Grazing and Cropping Licences
- Farm Contracting and Partnership Agreements
- Land ownership problems and queries
- Buying and selling Commercial and Residential Property
Katie Allwood is a Probate and Property Solicitor specialising in Agricultural Law.
Katie can help you with:
- Estate and Succession Planning for Farmers and Landowners
- Buying and Selling Agricultural Property
- Farm Business Tenancies (FBT)
- Probate Administration
- Attorneyships and Wills
Kate Hardacre is a Wills, Probate and Land Law specialist.
Kate can help you with:
- Rural Property
- Wills and Trusts
- Advising Executors
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA)
Paul is Head of Commercial Property and specialises in Specialised Supported Housing and is the chairman of a Housing Association.
Paul can help you with:
- Commercial Property
- Housing and Specialised Supported Housing
- Business Leases
- Commercial Property Sales and Purchases
- High Value Residential Property
- Farming and Agriculture
Richard is the Senior Partner at HSR LAW. He specialises in contested Probate, Dispute Resolution, Inheritance Act cases and Land Law. Richard has significant experience in all nature of transactions involving agricultural and development land.
Richard can help you with:
- Agricultural Property
- Succession Planning for Farmers
- Land Law
- Contested Probate
- Inheritance Act Cases
Fabian is the Managing Partner of HSR LAW. He leads the Property Dispute and Litigation Departments. Fabian qualified as an attorney in the United States where he practiced for 7 years before qualifying as a solicitor.
Fabian can help you with:
- Any matters relating to HSR LAW
- Property Disputes and Boundary Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Farming or Agriculture Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims